AFTERSALES MANAGER (Automotive)
BASIC SALARY Circa £30,000pa + OTE £40,000
Due to their continued success and growth a great opportunity has arisen for a professional, friendly and articulate After sales Manager to join the team at a dealership based in Salisbury.
AFTERSALES MANAGER ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* ·You'll independently manage and develop a customer-oriented and profitable workshop and spare parts business. This includes, in particular, optimally utilising the market, ensuring the teams provide a high level of customer satisfaction and generate high yields for the department alongside a quality outcome for customers. As well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes which support our operation, you'll offer leadership to a wide ranging team of people with a host of skills, including vehicle technicians, experienced customer support teams and back-office and administration experts too.
* ·You'll ensure that all regulations and standards are maintained in your areas of responsibility and you'll review our work-flow to constantly implement change which makes us more efficient, maximises opportunities to grow our business and provides a class leading experience for customers from start to finish. This could include identifying staffing needs, coaching colleagues in dealing with customers fairly or even engaging directly with our customers to understand their feedback and act on it.
* · Naturally target driven and developing reporting to highlight performance, you'll create plans to maximise your team's contribution whilst ensuring your people remain motivated and connected to our wider business goals or strategies. This may mean reviewing our pricing, highlighting our response to competition or considering ways to minimise time allocated to tasks or activities, always with a quality outcome in mind which continues to serve the core aims of our brand; offering the best or nothing.
* ·You'll take the lead in managing risk and taking a long term view to make sure our facilities and the services offered within them are optimised. You'll drive customer satisfaction at all levels of the business, understanding root cause and taking this into account in terms of quarterly and annual planning.
WHO YOU NEED TO BE:
- Prior Aftersales Management experience within an automotive business (2+ years)
- Extensive experience within a large franchise dealership
- Extensive knowledge of business administration
- Experience of workshops and the spare parts business
- Understands methods of quality assurance and highlighting risks
- People management experience including coaching and developing people
- Must be tenacious, determined, and capable of team leadership and have a proven track record.
To apply please call or send your CV to Laura Gill - Tel:Mobile Friendly) Mobile