IT Business Analyst - Networks and Security - Security Cleared
Security Cleared IT Business Analyst will be working for a world renowned Financial Organisation based in Central London to work on an initial 3 months contract.
This Business Analyst will be joining their Project Management team, working alongside a Senior Project Manager, assisting them in the delivery of a business-critical technical transformation project within the Network and Security space. You will communicate requirements and then drive solutions that are in line with the aims of the business. You will work with many areas of the business including Product Owners, IT and Security.
We are looking for:
* Security Clearance (SC Level as a minimum)
* Excellent Business Analysis Background , specialising in the area of IT Network and Security Area (Infrastructure Considered)
* Converting high-level Business Requirements and User Requirements into functional specifications and documenting
* Requirement statements are complete, concise, traceable, feasible and are detailed to the required standards
* Establishing and implementing effecting requirements practices
* Process Mapping from business services from end-to-end
* Preparing, organising and leading workshops, interviews and facilitating groups, identifying business needs and objectives, analyse data to produce meaningful requirements
* Specific exposure to Business Change and Business Improvement Projects
* Ability to deal with both internal and external suppliers making sure roadmaps are complete
* Ability to document and translate technical requirements into the live environment
* Experience of user journeys
* Stakeholder management and analysis
* Business process modelling (UML/Use Case)
* Experience communicating technical needs through presentations, technical specifications, networking diagrams and reports
* Large Scale / Enterprise Infrastructure project experience, including Networks, Security and general IT
* An understanding of Wireless Area Networks
* Previous experience working with tier 1 Network providers
You will need a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple complex issues and tasks in a changing environment with tight deadlines.
This is an initial 3 months contract, however, they are at the very early stages of this piece of work, so you could be here for a long time.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy , by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website .
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ' VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK