Job Role: Retail Store Manager
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum
Location: Gateshead - FLAGSHIP STORE!
This is a floor based role that consistently delivers excellence in customer service and achieves sales through leading and managing a complex mix of products and large sales teams. As the store manager you will be accountable for managing and coaching your team, setting an example by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- To spend time on the sales floor working with the concession teams
- Sets an example to others in demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Motivates teams to ensure customer service standards are achieved at all times
- Demonstrates effective Duty Manager skills
- Sets and reviews key objectives and targets for managers
- Can positively influence peer group and store managers
- Drives sales above plan and is astute and responsive to sales trends and recommends/takes appropriate action
- Ideally you will come from a jewellery, cosmetics, beauty or counter sales background
- Currently operating at a retail management level
- Will have managed a minimum of £5m sales turnover
- Extensive commercial retail experience
- Excellent retail commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and strong ability at problem solving
- Good planning and organization
- Outgoing personable individual with a real passion for cosmetics, health & beauty, retail and customer service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Newcastle upon Tyne, Washington, Sunderland, Whitley Bay, Chester-le-Street.
KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Floor Manager, General Manager, Customer Service, Department Manager, Concession Manager, Fashion, Jewellery
Our client is a destination store for customers who enjoy cosmetic brands. A rare opportunity has arisen to join them as Manager within this driven and service led environment.
You will have previously held positions such as floor manager, department manager, deputy manager, sales manager within a cosmetics or counter sales environment.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: