Windows 10 Deployment Engineer - Maidenhead - 3-6 months contract.
My customer has been rolling out Windows 10 for the past 12 months and require an experienced Windows 10 Deployment Engineer to help them finish this.
They currently have around 350 pieces of kit left to upgrade, spread across a few different locations in the Maidenhead area.
Technical / Details
* Windows 7 to Windows 10 Deployment experience required
* Windows 7 machines are mostly 32 bit, with the desired result being 64bit Windows 10, meaning a direct upgrade is not possible - so a fresh image is required
* The Windows 10 build also includes OneDrive, Skype for Business as newly standard tools over the Windows 7 builds.
* Experience in the full the end-to-end aspect of the upgrade, including end user handover and training
* Builds are from standard images, some computers have unique attributes such as additional application software, network mappings, devices etc. these will need to be restored on any migrated machines
* SSD drives will be available in order to speed up the migration process. The new SSD can be setup with an image and all data prior to any downtime for the end user
* Data is stored in a variety of locations - e.g. network share, SharePoint, and locally. Any local data should be moved to OneDrive as part of this upgrade
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson , by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website .
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ' VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK