Operations Performance Manager Croydon - OTE up to £50,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Operations Manager from a call / contact centre background to join this Global Leader within the Insurance and Financial Services industry. We are looking for a candidate who has a genuine passion for process improvement, who loves improving the over all performance of a company.
This is a unique opportunity to where you will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating and make key recommendations for strategic direction management decisions through the monitoring of KPI performance across all 7 Operational functions.
You will identify variance from expected performance with root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement. Optimise customer experience through forecasting, budgeting, workforce scheduling, management reporting and implementation of best practice.
- Operational performance
- Planning & Forecasting
- Workforce optimisation, including scheduling, intra-day monitoring and optimisation of long and short-term resource allocation
- Participate on global projects as and when requested
* You will be extremely self motivated, flexible and adaptable in changing situations.
* Sustained management experience in a volume-based customer focused environment (call centre/ contact centre)
* Proven experience in forecasting, planning and workforce management
* Demonstrable experience of using performance metrics to deliver performance improvements
* Able to work under pressure and deal with a varied workload and tight deadlines
* Communicate/present information in a clear and professional manner to senior level stakeholders (both verbally and written)
* Educated to a minimum of A levels
Key words: Operations Manager, Operations, KPI, Best practice, Process improvement, call centre, contact centre, Team Leader, Insurance, Financial Services, Motor, Travel, Claims, Sales, Customer service
Commutable from: Croydon, East Croydon, Horsham, Tunbridge wells, Haywards Heath
To apply please send your CV or feel free to call Becca Combe for an informal chat.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.