Title: Data Analytics Product Manager
Location: North Manchester
Pay: £40,000 - £55,000 (Experience depending plus pension, healthcare and flex working)
Overview: My client, a well-established and leading software development company who provide technology and services into the UK energy markets is looking to build up their business on the back of a sustained period of growth. The Data Analytics Product Line Manager will provide thought leadership and best practice approaches to support the implementation of the analytical and data-based solutions.
The successful candidate will come from either a Utilities background, Data Analytics Product or Product Manager with a strong back ground in driving product initiatives both in the UK and the global analytics function.
* Identify new opportunities to both create new and improve existing products through client engagement
* Excellent problem-solving techniques
* Technically aware with a strong grounding in Data Analytics and Software Development
* Genuine passion for technology and continuous improvement
* Experience of managing teams with both direct and matrix reporting line
* Must be comfortable in a customer facing role
* Minimum of 5 years' work experience within analytics and/or utilities
* Advanced analytics development experience
* Strong understanding of technologies associated with data solutions
* Stakeholder management experience
* Experience of creating and delivering data strategy
* Must be a proven leader of agile delivery teams
* Must be comfortable in leading and coaching multi-functional teams, providing technical direction and subject matter expert
Interested? Apply Now!! Send your CV with a covering letter to or call.