Do you enjoy working as a Service Engineer?
Would you like to be part of a number of Interesting projects... Innovative machinery... A great team spirit... Our client can offer all of this and more.
If you are an experienced service engineer within a heavy engineering / machine tool environment, this is your chance to be part of a vibrant engineering company driving one of Europe's largest OEMs in its field.
Our client manufactures and markets more than 50 ranges of machines and are a true global leader with a flagship OEM in bespoke machinery and turnkey solutions.
The workshop is always busy. You'll be kept on your toes. Plus, they have a proven, successful training and development culture, as can be seen by the current Operations Director who joined the company as a graduate.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be required to attend site Mechanical breakdowns and carry out service repairs throughout the UK
Working in a customer facing environment, you must demonstrate an articulate communication style and a positive, proactive approach to both reactive and planned preventative maintenance activities on a range of heavy plant machinery.
- Deal with both reactive and planned preventative maintenance
- Be available at short notice to travel throughout the UK to maintain and repair customer machinery.
- Ensuring assembly work is effectively carried out by the approved methods and the required quality standards.
- Observe and comply with health & safety and security requirements at all times
- Communicate activity and requirements with the customer in a clear and concise manner
- Report via job sheets the activities carried out and faults found during service
- Provide assistance in the installation and commissioning of any machines including supervising a team.
- Carry out tasks with little or no supervision
- Ideally from a Quarry/ Building products/ heavy engineering
- Mechanical experience, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, inverters essential
Is this role of interest? Please send an up to date CV for immediate consideration.