NURSERY ROOM LEADER
Job Location: Redhill RH1
Job Ref: 3517
Salary Guide: up to £22,800 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: 4 day working week, Pension, 21 day annual leave plus Xmas Closure
Staff Perks: 50% Childcare Discount, Staff Treats, shopping discounts,
Based in central Redhill, and walking distance from Stations, this busy 70 plus place setting are looking for a new room leader for their lovely Toddler room. Based on a 4 day working week, with great benefits, this could be your new venture for the New Year.
Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare/ Early Years Qualification
* Experience in the role of being a senior within a room
* At least two years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Room Leader Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Room Leader please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday