My client is an exciting robotics company paving the future for convenient applications and software development. They have their operations based in Bristol and are currently building out their team by looking to bring on a Software Development Lead. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in Fullstack Development as well as leading software deployment projects. The role itself is a Temp to Perm role where the candidate will be offered a permanent position after 3 months. This is a great opportunity for those looking to get into a long term career in the robotics field.
Key Responsibilities/duties (what will the candidate be doing)
2. Responsive web development
3. Understanding of developer console and debugging
4. SDK / (RESTful) API development and integration for multiple platforms / devices
Desirable/ Beneficial skills
2. SCSS (CSS pre-processing)
3. A passion for clean coding and understanding of web standards, usability, design/UX, customer journey and conversion optimisation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.