SENIOR NURSERY ROOM LEADER
Job Location: Basingstoke RG24
Job Ref: 359
Salary Guide: up to £24,100 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 day annual leave plus Xmas Closure
Staff Perks: 50% Childcare Discount, Staff Treats, shopping discounts,
Based in central Basingstoke this very busy setting are looking for a Senior Room Manager to be part of the management team in supporting the day to day running of the nursery. Great provider, great transport links, and brilliant salary
Senior Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare/ Early Years Qualification
* Experience in the role of being a senior within a room
* At least two years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Senior Nursery Room Leader Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Senior Nursery Room Leader please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday