EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Bedford MK40
Job Ref: 3521
Salary Guide: up to £18500 dep on exp
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave / Xmas Closure, Career Progression
Staff Perks: 50% Staff child Discounts, free uniform, staff goodies
Based near Kempston this lovely countryside setting are looking for level 3 practitioners to join them in their lovely outstanding nursery. Great salary offered.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Practitioner Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday