EARLY YEARS TEACHER
Job Location: Shadwell E London
Job Ref: 3524
Salary: up to £24,500 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual leave.
Staff Perks: 50% staff child Discount, Staff Goodies, Career Progression
Based within walking distance of train station this lovely setting based in the Shadwell area are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher to join their team. Montessori qualification an advantage but not essential. Great Transport links to the setting, and fantastic opportunities for future career progression
Early Years Teacher Requirements:
* Early Years Teaching Qualification EYT / QTS / EYPS / Montessori Diploma
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Early Years Teacher Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Early Years Teacher, please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday