Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Business Analyst - London/Leeds - 6 Month Contract
My client is currently looking for a D365 Finance & Operations Business Analyst to join them on a 6 month basis. You'll be joining an established team and will play an important part of taking them to the next step within the project. This role is paying between £450-550 per day for the right candidate and are looking to speak with candidates immediately.
* Analyse business change initiatives. Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
* The requirement is for a business analyst that has a rich experience in mapping and documenting service management, HR and payroll business processes, including those that also cross into Finance.
* The candidate should also have in-depth experience of HR processes from working on other HR Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and ideally have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Key skills required
* Experience of taking a lead Business Analyst role within a large change project or programme
* In-depth experience and knowledge of HR and payroll business processes with a particular understanding of those in HR, payroll, service management ensuring cross solution operation is fit for purpose
* Experience of working on the delivery and implementation of ERP systems.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Able to prioritise a varied workload and work under pressure to deadlines.
* Working knowledge of the HR element of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite, including excellent Visio skills. Also to note that this post can be based in either London or Leeds.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.