LGV1,HGV1, Class 1 Driving,LGV1,HGV1, Cat C+E - Nuneaton >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 driver for long term temporary driving work with our Nuneaton based client (CV10 0RG)
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 1-3 deliveries or collections per shift
- Either Automotive sequence or Pallet network work
- Curtain sider trailers
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the role of the LGV1 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 06.00-08.00 hrs) = £12.50 p/h
- LGV1 (Midweek) PM starts (between 16.00-18.00 hrs) = £13.50 p/h
- You will be 'guaranteed' a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Kenect Recruitment Ltd supports and provides local SME’s and corporate entities with temporary & permanent staffing solutions in a range of sectors. We understand that finding the right staff for your business can be an extremely difficult & time consuming process. We aim to remove that burden by helping our client’s source & ‘Kenect’ the right staff to suit their requirement