Kenect Recruitment are currently recruiting for:-
To work on day shifts for our client based in Sheffield.
The position is a full time role working Monday-Friday on a long term basis, this could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Start times are between 04:30am and 6:30am daily, with shifts normally lasting around 10 hours.
As a Class 2 driver, the work shall involve:
- Double manned multidrop deliveries
- Deliveries to residential addresses
- Furniture products so some handball may be involved
- Use of taillift required
- Overtime available on Saturday's/No nights out involved
- Must have excellent customer service as this is a white glove operation
The pay rates are as follows:
- You will be 'guaranteed' a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Recruitment include:
- Free CPC training refresher
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
To apply for the above roles please email a current CV to derby 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk or alternatively call us on 01332 898223 to arrange an immediate interview.
Based in Derby the position is commutable from Derby, Castle Donington, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Alfreton, Ripley, Belper.
Kenect Recruitment Ltd supports and provides local SME’s and corporate entities with temporary & permanent staffing solutions in a range of sectors. We understand that finding the right staff for your business can be an extremely difficult & time consuming process. We aim to remove that burden by helping our client’s source & ‘Kenect’ the right staff to suit their requirements.