EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Basingstoke, Hants RG27
Job Ref: 3474
Salary: up to £20,000 dep on exp and qualification
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave plus Xmas closure. 4.5 day working week
Staff Perks: 50% Staff child Discounts, On-site Parking, Career Progression, Staff goodies
This 100 plus place setting are looking for new team to join the setting, ideally you will be level 3 or above and looking for a new challenge, level 2 opportunities are available if you want to continue your training. This small but expanding provider offers great salaries and benefits as well as staff goodies.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 2 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Practitioner Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday