Performance Test Lead
Duration: 3 months (possibly extension)
Start Date: ASAP
* Define the Performance test strategy/test approach including quantified coverage targets and agree this with the project manager/client.
* Ability to articulate all infrastructure and Software Licences required for the performance Testing
* Proactively manage risks and issues, proposing and implementing mitigation's.
* Provide structured estimates for testing using best practice.
* Review consolidated test results actual against plan, and identify and implement remedial actions where required in agreement with Project management and other stakeholders.
* Manage risk and recommend and implement appropriate action to address actual or potential slippage, over-spend or other threats to successful delivery.
* Own the client engagement with respect to all aspects of testing.
* Manage stakeholders effectively with an emphasis on maximising client satisfaction.
* Establish a defect management process, and ensure that is implemented across the project.
* Evaluate Non-Functional Requirement documents and identify performance test needs; types of tests, scripting scenarios, volume projections, etc.
* Coordinate and collaborate with multiple groups to determine, gather and verify performance test needs
* Develop a workload simulation matrix and determine scripting scenarios
* Develop a Performance Test Plan/Strategy document that includes test objectives, types of tests required, workload matrix, scenarios, etc.
* Develop test scripts and load projections needed to simulate virtual users
* Develop test execution scenarios for various types of tests such as load, stress, duration/endurance, and run tests.
* Perform heap and thread analysis, database deadlock detection, understand and detect resource contention, etc.
* Suggest improvements and configuration changes that improve performance
* Document test results and develop custom made summary reports to satisfy both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Experience with the Rational suite of tools (e.g., RFT, RQM, and RTC)
* SAP Testing Experience
* Experience with HP Performance Center (LoadRunner)
* Experience in developing multi-protocol (web, database, terminal emulator/mainframe, etc.) advanced scripts that follow object oriented framework using IBM Rational Performance Tester and HP LoadRunner (Performance Center)
* Experience applying extensive technical expertise in the area of performance testing and advanced scripting
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.